TWICE AS FAR
- EXTRACT FROM FILE NOTES -
- 2000 JAN 25 -
00-01-25 Conít attendance at Long Beach. Spoke with Vic GERDEN during breakfast about the AES results. I said it was my understanding that they were going after a preliminary report before following up with anything else. I suggested that I had no major problems with it but that it was just postponing the inevitable, that seawater wires would eventually have to be prepared. He asked how the testing had gone, particularly the previous problems. He then asked if I had any thoughts on the seawater wires. I quickly went over my plan stating that there was no need to enter into another Seattle test as we have enough experience to do the work ourselves. I then told him that our divers could look after the water portion of it. Vic was non-committal as usual. You cannot tell whether or not he is in agreement. It is obvious that he was just sounding me out to make small talk, and will go with whatever Jim FOOT tells him. But now, when we have our meeting, he cannot say he hasnít heard of it.
John GARSTANG had an Airflow planning meeting
with KELLOGG, and FOOT had a meeting with Paul
FIOCCA. I got the distinct impression that
I was not welcome at either.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
|------------ TIME LINE ------------|